Opening a bank account in Kazakhstan
- the service is provided without personal presence;
- assignment of an Individual Identification Number – IIN;
- free or inexpensive account maintenance;
- bank card: VISA, Mastercard, China Union Pay;
- convenient access through the bank application;
- registration of a SIM card of a local communication operator with a link to a bank account in the bank application;
- Sending ready-made bank and SIM cards is paid separately, depending on the chosen courier service
- the service is provided without personal presence of the head of the company;
- the service is provided to FOREIGN companies (possibly without the formation of a legal entity of a foreign company in Kazakhstan) with the binding of the Business Identification Number – BIN and IIN of the first head;
- assistance in collecting a package of documents required by the bank, obtaining IIN and BIN, registering a SIM card of a local communication operator;
- submission of an application to the bank (bank at the choice of the client),
- direct access to the account through a personal account in the application or on the bank’s website with a SIM card, as well as an e-token.
- translations and notarial services are calculated separately, based on the volume of documents.
- Sending ready documents is paid separately, depending on the selected courier service
How to open a bank account in Kazakhstan?
The Business Solutions company will assist you choose a bank and open an account in Kazakhstan, an acceptable tariff, the desired type of currency and draw up documents. You will only have to provide the minimum required package of documents. Without the personal presence of the head to sign the application at the bank and register his or her identity documents.
When is it required to open accounts in Kazakhstani banks?
The need to open a bank account in Kazakhstan may be due to the following circumstances:
- conducting entrepreneurial or labor activity on the territory of Kazakhstan;
- long-term residence planning in Kazakhstan;
- purchasing of real estate in Kazakhstan, in order to conduct a transaction and ensure further maintenance of the object, it is necessary to open an account in a Kazakhstani bank;
- cash transactions to third countries, as well as investments.
- access to international payment systems that are not available in your country
What do you need to open a bank account in Kazakhstan?
The exact list of documents and the rules for opening bank accounts depend on the second-tier bank you have chosen. Personally you will need an identity document – a foreign passport, a notary verified copy. A legal entity must provide the constituent documents of the company and an identity document of the head (notary verified and legalized). Documents made in a foreign language must be provided in translation into Kazakh or Russian languages, we provide this information individually. In addition, you need to fill out a questionnaire and bank forms. The Bank has the right to request additional documents for opening a bank account (contracts/contacts with Kazakhstani partners, etc.)
Benefits of opening bank accounts in Kazakhstan with Business Solutions
- Determination of the most convenient bank for introducing your business
- Up-to-date information on the requirements of banks to the package of necessary documents
We will also help you:
- understand the terms of service and the collection of commissions;
- prepare and correctly execute a package of documents;
Do you need a personalized service? Get in touch with us! We’ll answer any question you may have.